Do I have to register my student(s) for Family Weekend?
Yes! A Georgia Tech student registration is required in order for your family to attend Family Weekend. We have planned these events to be for your entire family, and this is a great time for your family to connect with your Georgia Tech student(s). We encourage you to ask your student(s) about any conflicting exams, papers or other events that my conflict before registering for Family Weekend.
When does Family Weekend registration open and close?
Family Weekend registration will open on August 1, 2019 at 9:00 A.M.
How much does Family Weekend cost?
More information coming soon.
What is included in the Family Weekend 2019 Registration Fee?
- Educational sessions and workshops
- Campus Tours
- College and School Receptions
- Family Fun Night - bowling, billiards, video games, snacks and more!
- Discounts to Family Weekend Ticketed Events (Football game, Tailgate, Arts performance, and Jazz Brunch)
- On-Campus Parking Pass for Friday
- Transportation shuttle to and from Family Weekend Hotels on Friday
- Campus Recreation Center Weekend Pass
- Family Weekend Georgia Tech Clear Tote (GT Athletics Approved) OR GT Parent & Family Programs Stadium blanket - one per family
What if I need to cancel my registration, can I get a refund?
Parent & Family Programs strives to provide a special experience for our students and family members participating in our programs. To ensure the quality of programming offered during Family Weekend, we DO NOT offer any refunds. We encourage you to make sure your family can attend Family Weekend before registering.
Does everyone attending Family Weekend need to complete the model release waiver and the liability release waiver?
Yes, each participant, INCLUDING the Georgia Tech student, parents and guests that are participating in Family Weekend, are required to have a completed liability form and model release waiver.