All Georgia Tech parents are automatically members of the Parents Association!
Student success is a goal that is shared by parents and the Institute. We encourage you to stay involved during your student’s entire collegiate experience at Georgia Tech to ensure your student’s success! You can do that by becoming a member of the Parents Association. The Parents Association provides its members discounts, invitations to special events, and services designed to strengthen the relationship the Institute has with our students’ families, increase communication with parents, and actively involve them in campus life. It's free, and it's the best way for parents to stay connected to the Georgia Tech!
As a member of the Parents Association, you receive:
- University Parent Guide
- Monthly electronic newsletters with timely announcements
- Invitations to events, such as Family Weekend and Sibs Day
- Email notifications with important information
Interested in getting more involved? Here are three easy ways to further support your student and build a stronger connection to the Institute:
- Parents Advisory Council. Join other parents as they actively advance the mission of Georgia Tech.
- Parents Fund for Student Life and Leadership. Your philanthropic gift can make a difference across campus.
- Volunteer. Parents are our best ambassadors!